After about over a week of hibernation, my beloved laptop and I have been reunited! Last Thursday, my power adapter fritzed and stopped working. Since my battery barely lasts an hour as it is, my laptop has been unfortunately out of commission for days, which seems like an eternity when you’re living in this day and age. I’d been living Internet-wise out of my iPod, which doesn’t help much when you have things to do like apply for jobs and do freelance writing.
In the meantime, since I last blogged the following has happened:
- I finished my undergraduate career. Senior year. Graduated from college. No biggie.
- Went out and partied a little too hard…heh.
- Found out my host mom from Costa Rica is visiting the United States! I’ll be seeing her sometime late next week, yahoo!!
- Officially de-friended and blocked Boy O from Facebook. I’d already deleted him off my cell phone weeks ago. This will have to be further explained in a later entry.
- Found out I will be going to the Philippines on June 1 with my family!! Will be there for a little over two weeks, visiting extended family and doing touristy stuff. I’ve only ever been there once, when I was four, so this trip should be uber fun.
- My cut finger is slowly healing and no longer gushing blood. There was a scary incident last week when, a morning after I had drunk a little too much while celebrating the end of finals, it started bleeding thinly again but since then I’ve managed to not repeat it. So hopefully by the time I return to tropical paradise, I can splash around in the ocean without worrying about infected fingers!